Due to its expanding portfolio of toys, games and crafts products, the fun and creative product business Playmonster UK is looking to add a Brand Manager to its team. The successful candidate will help develop plans that support brand objectives and will serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their assigned lines including managing the brand P&L.
More specifically, the new Brand Manager will be required to:
- Provide strategic thought leadership and planning to drive all brand initiatives, including brand development, brand transition, brand awareness and brand growth
- Research trends, consumer insights, competition and gaps for assigned brands, and identify brand-building areas
- Develop and execute brand management plans, including but not limited to advertising, promotion, sampling, public relations, social media, web and in-store
- Work with the sales team to deliver brand targets
- Deliver marketing plans within budgets, providing updates to the Marketing Director
- Manage and develop assigned brands P&L and drive market growth
- Promote uniformity and consistency of brand
- Participate in monthly forecast meetings to work with sales to manage inventory
You will be an experienced marketer, ideally with a degree in Marketing. You’ll be able to bring cross-functional team members together, figure things out, and creatively and positively respond to pressure beyond your control to still make things happen. Experience of FMCG brand management is essential, as is experience of TV buying/media and creating TV ads. You should be passionate about future trends that will influence brand lines and think broadly about the competitive landscape. The environment is proactive, high energy and collaborative, and would suit a responsive team player with both creative and financial acumen.
The role is based in High Wycombe.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call 07887 811 734 for more information.