Day 5 of our Advent Calendar: 16 Christmas themed 5 Second Rule cards you can print out and play at home! ⏳🎅
It should be easy to name 3 reindeer — but can you do it in 5 seconds or less?
- Shuffle the cards and put them face down on the table
- Draw a card and read it aloud to the first player, then start the 5 second timer
- The player has 5 seconds to name 3 answers from the card, for example "name 3 Reindeer" - if they can they receive one point.
- If an answer given is questionable, the group as a whole decides if it is correct or not
- If the player can't give 3 correct answers in 5 seconds, the player to the left gets to try, but they can't use any answers the first player gave!
- Repeat step 4 until someone can give 3 correct answers in 5 seconds or less.
- The player to the left of the original player becomes the new player
- Repeat from step 1
The player with the most points after the agreed number of rounds, or the first player to reach the agreed number of points is the winner!