We aim to dispatch orders on the same or next working day. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
Our standard UK delivery charge is £2.99. These orders are sent via Royal Mail 48, and will usually take 2-3 working days to arrive from the dispatch date. Please note Royal Mail have warned of delays due to increased number of parcels being sent, health and safety measures and possible Covid-19 outbreaks amongst staff.
Parcels over 2kg will be upgraded to Royal Mail 24 free of charge, as there is a 2kg limit on Royal Mail 48 parcels.
Our parcels include Royal Mail Delivery Confirmation tracking numbers, which you will receive via email or text once the order has been dispatched. This will only update once the delivery has been made or attempted (there is no step by step tracking.) Smaller items such as large letters may not have any tracking.
Please allow 7 working days before querying your order with Customer Services. We also suggest contacting your local Royal Mail depot first.
If your order value (excluding postage & packaging and any applicable discount) is £20.00 or more delivery is free of charge and will be posted via Royal Mail 48, or Royal Mail 24 if the order is over 2kg.
Some smaller items such as spare parts may benefit from reduced P&P costs depending on size and weight.
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout and are displayed prior to order completion.
Please note we are unable to offer deliveries outside of the United Kingdom.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 28 days of receipt.
Please follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us. Use our contact us page to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number, the name of the product you would like to return and your reason for return. Please also state whether you would like a refund or a replacement product.
- If the product is damaged we will refund the value of the returned damaged product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product (we will pay the return and replacement product postage). We cannot send you a different product as a replacement.
- If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 28 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. Package your return. Your purchase must be in saleable condition with original packaging. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
3. Documentation. In the parcel, please include your original delivery dispatch note (if possible). This will enable us to process your return more efficiently. If you are unable to provide the original dispatch note please state your order number, name and address within the parcel.
4. Returns address. Return your parcel to:
PlayMonster UK Ltd
Please remember to ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference. The Post Office will provide you with a parcel tracking reference. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
5. When returning your purchase please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be dispatched.
6. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to show in your account.
If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please contact a member of our Customer Services team on 01628 488525. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.